Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Our Life


Life has been beautifully quiet here lately.  Not much new, but here is some of the everyday stuff!

Gabriel is doing really well in school.  He's really getting the hang of reading and he is really well-behaved in class.  Too bad he can't act that way at home.  Don't get me wrong, he's a good kid, but he's an ANGEL at school. 

Eme's FAVORITE thing in the world right now is playing on the computer.  I try not to let her do it all the time, but sometimes it's just too easy!  She's sick right now (hence the robe) but she is doing well besides that.  She has learned how to spell her name and loves teaching Oliver anything that she can.  She is his second little mommy.

Oliver is still as sweet as ever.  This is him helping me clean today.  He vacuumed the whole room and was very upset when I made him stop.  Please notice that he is sticking out his tongue for concentration!  HAHA!  He is finally starting to speak more words.  He was a little slow, probably because of the sign language....but I think it's a fair trade.  He says Mama really well now.  It melts my heart!

1 comment:

  1. These photos are so cute. It's the everyday stuff I tend to take for granted. I need to savor it more. It will be gone before we know it!

    ReplyDelete