Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas



We had a wonderful Christmas here at the Adams' house.  The kids were in heaven decorating the tree, making and delivering treats, and waiting for Santa to visit.  Please be sure to note Oliver's new way of saying "cheese" to the camera.

Eme loved her little baby doll from Nana the most out of all her presents.  I was sort of surprised, since she already has about seven...  :)  Oliver has had the most fun playing with a Mr. Potato Head that we got at Disney.  Ryan and I got the best present EVER.  (Thank you again Peggy).  We got gift cards for restaraunts so that we can go out on some dates.  I almost cried!

Gabriel had a list about two miles long of things that he wanted Santa to bring.  I was very relieved when on Christmas morning all he could say was, "This is exactly what I wanted."  Even though none of the things that he got were on his list for Santa, he was still very very grateful.


This year I am so thankful for the birth of our Savior.  More so than past years.  When I wished people a "Merry Christmas" I realized that I was vocally praising the Lord for His willingness to come to the Earth as a newborn baby.  I have really been pondering His life here on earth.  I have come to realize and appreciate how willing He was to come here for us.  He lived his life as an example to all who would notice.  He willingly GAVE his life so that we might live with Him and our Father in Heaven.  What an amazing gift He has given for each of us.  I would just like to say, "This is exactly what I wanted!" 

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful, as always! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said. I'm glad you all had such a good Christmas.

    BTW I CAN'T WAIT to see you in Feb!!!! When can we get together? What's your schedule like?

    ReplyDelete