Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Housework

I have been cleaning my house for the past three days.  I am attempting to get it spotless and beautiful.  I sometimes feel like my house is my fourth child.  Every time I turn my back, it gets messy again...like it could sense I wasn't watching.  And those certain things that are never-ending....like dishes and laundry...they sneak up on me and yell, "But you aren't finished yet!"  I want to yell back, "Stop getting dirty!"  Haven't you ever had the thought...."If no one wore any more clothes, I wouldn't have to do any more laundry."  Or, "I could spend my husband's entire paycheck on paper plates and plastic forks.  That's not bad right?"

But even though my fourth child is very very naughty.  I am still thankful for it.  I never thought that we would own a house this nice.  It was given to us by the Lord and I will never forget what a blessing it was to find it. 

SOOOOOO...I am still cleaning.

As for my other children, this is what they were doing today.  They went outside with me to feed the rabbits, and (of course) decided to play in the puddle by our back door.  Then we came inside so that I could clean THEM.  Isn't rain fun?

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures. I also couldn't agree with you more! Housework is never ending. But I too am thankful for my home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So well put. One of these days I should stop ignoring my third child. If you don't pay attention it is not there...right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any children and I just keep wondering how can a husband and dog make that big of a mess.

    ReplyDelete