Thursday, May 28, 2009

Silly Eme....

These are by no means fantastic pictures, but I wanted to share them with you.  Eme LOVES to be in front of the camera as long as it is not a scheduled photo shoot.  She followed me around this afternoon while I was taking pictures outside.  These are her words....

"Take a pitcher of me on the schwing Mom."  
"Cheeeeeessssseeee!"

"Take a pitcher of me with the bird bath Mom."
"Can I see?"

"Mommy, I know, take a pitcher of me being silly."
"Was that so silly?"
"Take a pitcher of me like this Mom."
"Did you get the raspbewies?"

"Take a pitcher of me here Mom."
"I am taller than the corn."
"I'm sure getting a big girl."

"Me WITH the flowew Mom."
"That's sure a big flowew."

"Take it like this Mom."
"Did you get it?"

"Take a pitcher schwinging Mom."
"Good job Mom."

I really have no idea where she learned to be so bossy......

5 comments:

  1. How fun. Sounds like Eme has been bitten by the photography bug as well. She had some really nice ideas. And Liz I am SOOO envious of your camera and more importantly that you know how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Adorable, Adorable!!!!! Eme is so cute and you did such an amazing job capturing her little spirit. Wow Liz!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the dirty knees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! You may notice that in the earlier pictures her knees were NOT dirty. The dirtying was part of the picture taking process.

    ReplyDelete