Sunday, May 10, 2009

GO EME GO!

Eme had her spring performance for gymnastics on Saturday.  I must admit I was a little nervous at how she would behave.  She doesn't like to get up in front of crowds (usually), even to sing with the primary at church, so I was a little worried.  But, of course, it was all for naught.  She did a great job!


The uneven bars are Eme's favorite!


On the beam.


Eme is only one of two girls in her class that can jump and land on the balance beam.


She has also worked really hard on her cartwheels and can almost do them by herself!  Go girl!


Ta-Da!!!


When we were going home all she could say was, "I am so glad I got a trophy, Mom.  I'm SO glad I got a trophy."

Please excuse my poor video editing skills, but here are some highlights from the performance.  Enjoy...


No comments:

Post a Comment