Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter

So, I realize that I am complete blogslacker.  It's not because I haven't had anything to blog about....I just haven't been feeling witty or motivated.  But here I am, finally.  I know you missed me.
These are our latest adventures at the Adams' house.

I tell myself every year that I am not going to bother coloring easter eggs.  I convince myself that it's too much of a mess.  I reason that we are not going to do anything with them.  I tell myself that the kids really don't care.  And then, when Easter begins to shine upon me....I give in.  You just can't have Easter without coloring eggs.

Besides, the kids LOVE it.

Oliver was in complete and total heaven.  
He thought he was one of the big kids.

Eme was, as always, ecstatic to do anything.

Here are their eggs.  I was a little worried at how brown eggs would take the dye.  But as you can see, they turned out really great.

Here's Eme being VERY proud of the end result.

And here is Ryan's idea of a hilarious picture.

Gabriel is always such a ham when he gets in front of the camera.  
I have no idea where he gets THAT from.

This is Oliver yelling "EGGS!"

After church the "Easter Bunny" (a.k.a Daddy) stole the eggs from the refrigerator and it was the kids "mission" to recover all of the stolen eggs.
"Hmmm....where to look...."

The Easter Bunny thought he was very clever hiding the eggs in the chickens nests.

"Mine!"

"Gotcha!"

"Let me help you Oliver!"

I have completely given up on the idea that I might get ALL three kids to look and smile at the same time for a picture.

We got close....

1 comment:

  1. Is this your home?! You must live in paradise! I love the country feel and all the space!

    ReplyDelete