Monday, April 20, 2009

Bunny Cake

When I was little my mom would make an easter bunny cake EVERY year.  It is one of the quintessential images of Easter for me.  However, I am not a big cake eater....so I haven't made one since I got married and moved out.

But this year Gabriel came to me and said,
"Mom, can we make a bunny cake for Easter?"
"Sure Gabriel."
"I want it to have big ears and a big bow tie!"

Hmmm....I have no idea how he came up with the idea, because I don't think that he has ever seen one before....but at least I knew exactly how to make it.  And here it is....

Eme HAD to have chocolate, so we ended up with a brown bunny.  
It really turned out to be a lot of fun.

Be sure to check out my Easter post.

4 comments:

  1. That looks so yummy! And, wow, totally impressive. I couldn't have done that! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute.... got a love it.

    ReplyDelete