Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ahhhh Spring!

Spring is springing at our house.  I LOVE seeing the blossoms on the trees.  They are the first thing to arrive.  With the budding of the trees comes the rumble of bumble bees and the sweet smell of the promise of fruit to come.












































Unfortunately at our house, there is something else that is new.  Emelia has a(nother) new haircut.  Yes folks, she did it again.  It was almost grown out and she hacked it off again.

It doesn't get much shorter than this.  I told her that next time she cuts her hair, we are going to have to shave it!

The good news is that she is finally interested in bows and headbands.  These definitely make it easier for people to distinguish that she is, indeed, a girl.






5 comments:

  1. I am so ready for spring to hit here as well! we have had some warm beautiful days, but I am just waiting to here them say "snow is coming"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she did again! But she's still such a beauty - even with short hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! That is so funny. Sorry I shouldn't laugh. Of course the week after she did that Bryan of course cut his hair again.....OY..What are we going to do with our kids??

    I am so excited for spring!!! Great pictures by the way! SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! Would you like to ship all of your sharp objects out here to me for a while? On the bright side, long or short, she has BEAUTIFUL hair, and you do a great job of framing her gorgeous face with it.

    Your pics are so lovely. You make me want to come see the flowers and trees in person!

    ReplyDelete