Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fun in the Fall

I thought that I would go ahead and post some Halloween pics on here.  I haven't sent any out in e-mails yet.....

Gabriel chose to be a vampire this year...much to my surprise.  I was sure that he would insist on being a super-hero.  I was so glad when he chose this instead and I was still able to coordinate everyone's costumes.  Call me silly, but I LOVE it when they all match a theme for Halloween.  I almost had him convinced to be a white rabbit so that we could be the cast of Alice in Wonderland.

Eme was my little "witchie".  She was the cutest thing ever.  Her tulle skirt bounced as she ran back and forth from the houses.  She was completely 
adorable.  

She was allowed to wear her costume to gymnastics.  
That was, of course, the best thing ever.

This is the ONE picture I got of her in her COMPLETE costume.  The hat kept falling off and she refused to carry the broom.  She needed all her strength to lug around her kittie bag that was jammed full of goodies.
Just a little fun fact for those of you that might find it fitting.  (No pun intended).  Eme's costume wasn't finished, both her hat and her belt had to be safety-pinned.  

Oliver was my handsome little devil.  He was so good to wear his horns the whole time.  He was too cute.

It was so funny to watch him walk around with that tail bouncing behind him.

It took him a little bit, but once he figured out that everyone he walked up to gave him candy, he was all about it.  He had no problem interacting with strangers after that, and even started to pick his own candy out of the bowls!

The cutest little ghouls I have ever seen!!!!  I have to say that I think their costumes turned out really good.  It's the most sewing I have ever done at one time.  Happy Halloween everyone!

3 comments:

  1. They were so CUTE!!! Thanks for sharing them with us. It was fun to see their costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I love the kids costumes. Liz you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You are AWESOME! You're 'little ghouls' are so cute! Good on ya.

    ReplyDelete