Friday, February 27, 2009

Draper Temple

While we were in Utah we got to attend the Draper Temple open house.  It was, of course, absolutely beautiful.  I was really impressed and touched by the video that they have you watch beforehand.  I don't remember having seen it at past open houses.

Here are my crazy little guys in front of the sign.  They were totally freezing, and the sun was bright, so Gabriel refused to open his eyes.  Oh well.  At least they are all in the picture together.

I am so thankful for the temples and the peace and joy that can be found inside their walls.  



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and I will agree with what you wrote. We are blessed to have them all over and enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breath-taking pictures! You really are talented. I'm so glad you all had a good experience. I thought it was so beautiful inside. The etched glass in the foyer was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete